"The Guys" is based on real people who came together after the attacks on the World Trade Center. Captain Nick Flanigan, of fictional "Ladder Company 60," has lost eight men in the fallen towers. He is scheduled to speak at each memorial service but, as he attempts to write the eulogies, he discovers that he alone cannot distinguish the heroes from the real "guys" he knew. Through a twist of fate he meets a writer, Joan, who helps him craft the words that reveal both the ordinary and extraordinary in each man. Nick and Joan's search for hope and comfort echoes the journey of a nation that continues today.
- Stage Direction by Lori Horvik
- Stage Managing and Sound Design by Missy Teeters
- Lighting and Poster design by Scott Horvik
- Front of House Coordination by Adam Harfield
- Light Board Operation by Chris Horsager
- Sound Board Operation by Missy Teeters