David Kevin Bye was born on Thursday, March 30, 1989 in Rodchester, New York. He loves the Miami Dolphins and cottage cheese. He also plays the bass trombone and sells dental floss to illeagle immigrants from Canada. David's love for movies first came when he was a little boy and his parents took him to see Toy Story. It was then he knew that he would play baseball for some years until he found out that he sucked and everyone laughed at him. But he didn't feel bad because he entertained everyone and went into theatre.
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (2006) (Tech-crew)
- Pippin (2005) Field Marshell
- Sketch Comedy Tonight! (2004) Jerry Stone
- The Odyssey Made Me Illiad (2003) Soldier
- The Halloween Legend (2001) Marty